Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our clients and website users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Analytical data: We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to collect analytical data on website usage and traffic. This data is used to improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Contact form: We collect contact information, such as name and email address, via a contact form on our website. This data is processed by Webflow and is used to respond to enquiries and provide our services.
Use of Personal Data
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services, including by responding to enquiries and tailoring our services to meet your needs.
- To conduct marketing activities, including by sending you relevant information about our services and special offers.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
We retain personal data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. After this period, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
We take appropriate security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Rights of Individuals
Under the GDPR, individuals have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including:
- the right to access their data,
- the right to correct inaccuracies,
- the right to request that their data be deleted,
- the right to object to the processing of their data for direct marketing purposes,
- the right to object to automated decision-making, including profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and Webflow to collect, process and retain data. These services have their own privacy policies that govern their handling of personal data.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The date of the most recent revision will appear on this page.
Contact UsIf you have any questions about this Policy or our handling of personal data, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.